Published on in Vol 7, No 3 (2022): Jul-Sep
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/28153, first published .
- Bults M, van Leersum C, Olthuis T, Bekhuis R, den Ouden M. Mobile Health Apps for the Control and Self-management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Qualitative Study on Users’ Acceptability and Acceptance. JMIR Diabetes 2023;8:e41076 View
- Fu H, Wyman J, Peden-McAlpine C, Draucker C, Schleyer T, Adam T. App Design Features Important for Diabetes Self-management as Determined by the Self-Determination Theory on Motivation: Content Analysis of Survey Responses From Adults Requiring Insulin Therapy. JMIR Diabetes 2023;8:e38592 View
- Krall J, Childs B, Mehrotra N. Mobile Applications to Support Diabetes Self-Management Education: Patient Experiences and Provider Perspectives. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology 2023;17(5):1206 View
- Abdulhussein F, Pinkney S, Görges M, van Rooij T, Amed S. Designing a Collaborative Patient-Centered Digital Health Platform for Pediatric Diabetes Care in British Columbia: Formative Needs Assessment by Caregivers of Children and Youths Living With Type 1 Diabetes and Health Care Providers. JMIR Pediatrics and Parenting 2023;6:e46432 View
- Norris K, Williams S, Nee R. Flattening the Playing Field for Treatment of Diabetic Kidney Disease. Seminars in Nephrology 2023;43(3):151428 View